Let's Continue.....

The next step in this journey is the double page spread. I want the double page spread to be informative be also artistic. Looking at inspiration pictures it helped my creative juices to flow. Below are some of the pictures I found online that are helping me decide what type of double page spread I want. Luckily I already have something in mind for the text. I wanted to do a question and answer asking each model what fashion meant to them. I have other questions I would ask but for now thats the main idea for the double page spread. Many of these double page spreads I choose to get inspiration from I liked that they are clean and artistic looking especially the last picture. The double page spread has to still engage the reader so I need to keep that in mind when creating the double page spread.





-CN

Comments

Popular Posts