Final Contents

I feel like this week Ive made a lot of progress week! Ive got a creative streak going and Im so proud of myself. This magazine is actually way harder than I expected for someone as indecisive as me making a magazine makes it a little harder for me to create. the due date is approaching and I think Ive been right on schedule with my the production process of the magazine. I think I got my final layout for my contents. Here is what the hopeful look of the table of contents will look like. I stayed with the red accents and the minimalistic look. I added the gray boarder around it to add the same look as the front cover. I also added what the content of the magazines would look like and the imaginary pages.Im going to get more feedback on the contents just incase but I will keep you posted!






-CN

Comments

Popular Posts