A New Start

Back in October my teacher Mrs.Marchetti told us to begin brainstorming on what we wanted to do for our foundation portfolio. At that time I had no idea what I wanted to do, I love both films and magazines I was so torn! I usually do little films and music videos with my friends on my free time, so I wasn't new to the subject.However, I did know that I wanted to step out of my comfort zone for this project. I began to write down ideas on my phone for both film openings and magazine ideas. Here were some of my ideas for both:
Film Opening ideas:
- Genre: thriller
- A little girl goes on a scavenger hunt until she finds a dead body.
-  A story of two friends who go out to a party and get kidnapped 
-  Friends at a sleepover and a burglar comes inside the house
Magazine ideas:
-  Fashion and beauty magazine heavy influence on diversity 
- Interior design magazine local homes, DIY projects for home 
- Travel magazine 

I had a couple days to think about what I really wanted to do and I decided to do a magazine. I choose to do a magazine based on fashion and beauty and how beauty and fashion has changed in the 21st century. Not to mention, creating this magazine will help me step out of my comfort zone and do something I've never done. Also, fashion is something I am thinking of studying in the future, so creating a magazine will give me an insight on what its kind of like. I am excited on what I will be able to do for this project and I'm excited to start a brand new project on a topic I love.
 
I cant wait to start!
- CN 

Comments

Popular Posts