Decisions, Decisions

Since I have decided to do my foundation portfolio on a magazine on fashion, I wasn't quite sure what direction I wanted it to go. I was contemplating if I should go more towards a mainstream Cosmopolitan magazine look, a classic Vogue look, or a more underground magazine look? I searched and searched and I think I found the magazine look I'm going for. I want to do more of an indie underground magazine which isn't quite mainstream.

I first started my research for inspiration on my favorite app Pintrest. I found pictures of many different indie fashion magazines and instantly got a vision for what I wanted to do.





 Here are some of the magazine's I found that inspired me when coming up with ideas of my magazine layout. I want something more on the minimalistic side but also informative.










 ⤶


Here is a sketch of what I want my magazine to look like and what I want it to be called. I wrote down some ideas what I want my double page spread to be about. I went the minimalist route as you can see. However, now that I have an idea of what I want my magazine to look like I need to do more research on what my magazine will be about, and I need to organize what pictures I will use for the outside and inside of my magazine. 

The decisions continue.......until next time,

-CN
















Comments

Popular Posts