Its Time !

Production for my magazine has begun! This weekend Im going to have the photoshoot for my magazine! Im going to Fort Lauderdale like I stated in my last blog post. Down bellow is my schedule for the photoshoot.
Photoshoot Schedule:
- 10:00am: My friends meet up at my house
-10:30am : Head towards Fort Lauderdale 
-11:00 am : Arrive at FAT village
-11:30 am : Set up props and get models(my friends) in their positions
-12:00 pm: Begin taking pictures
-1:00 pm: Go to another location around FAT village
-2:00 pm: Take more pictures
-4:00 pm : Get lunch around the city
-5:00 pm : Go to other set location for more photographs
-6:00 pm: Wait for golden hour :) and take more pictures.

Having a schedule is extremely important when creating a magazine. It allows me to be in control and get the pictures I need for my magazine. Especially in a magazine heavily based on fashion photography the pictures have to be stellar. Being in the correct space with the perfect lighting is another crucial element when taking fashion photography. I got some amazing tips from digital-photography-school.com the author Darren Rowse interviewed professional photographer Adriana Curcio and asked to give tips to beginner fashion photographers. Darren Rowse broke it down to 7 tips.
1.Preperation
2. Its your concept
3. Move and move some more
4. Be the director
5. Break the rules
6. Never stop shooting
7. Confidence

All of these helpful tips I will use when taking photos of my own tomorrow!

-CN


Comments

Popular Posts