My Inspiration, My Plan

Now that I know a little more about independent magazines and how they work, I went on my favorite app Pintrest for inspiration. Heres a link to my Pintrest board if you would like to take a look: https://pin.it/6iyr2nuc6ncljx







Heres what my Pintrest board consist of a lot of fashion photography, artistic makeup, other magazine covers , and layouts. These pictures of inpiration helped really decide what direction I'm going in and helped me plan out what outfits I want in each picture and makeup. It also helped me plan out what I wanted to do with the rest of the magazine.

 Here I laid out what I wanted to do for my double page spread and table of contents. Doing this helped me organize my  thoughts and helped me plan out how I want the photoshoots to go.  I think its crucial to write to down what you want to do, Im a very visual person so writing down exactly what I want and seeing it helps me create everything perfectly.


-CN






Comments

Popular Posts