Pictures, Pictures, and More Pictures

Today was long and fun day! I had my photoshoot for my magazine. I went all over Ft Lauderdale with my friends to find more places to take pictures. We first went to the places I went scouted with my mom. Then we went towards the city to get some lunch and found some great places to take pictures. Here are some bts shots from the shoot!




Ive never done a shoot ever and this experience was like no other, I was directing which is something  I love to do and I went to places Ive never been with friends! I took so many pictures I can't choose my favorite.

Some may ask why did you choose to take pictures where you did?  First off I wanted an area where it wasn't as populated as it is in a place like Wynwood . I also wanted somewhere it was modern but also filled with art. Second of all all the areas I choose went with my theme for my magazine. Third, being in a different area than usual allowed me to be more creative with my shots.

Here are some unedited pictures I took :




P.S- We were sweating so much taking these photos, it was insanely hot.

-CN

Comments

Popular Posts