Questions Galore

Here are some questions Im planning to ask my models(my friends) for the magazine. Most of the questions I'm going to ask are going to be asking is about fashion and how fashion has influenced them.
- What does fashion mean to you?
- In what ways has fashion influenced you?
- Do you have anyone that has influenced your style?if so who?
- In what ways do you think fashion has changed?
- What is something you want to see change in fashion?
- When did you start getting into fashion?

This awesome blogger I found wrote down how to write an interview article for a magazine. She first wrote that the first thing that anyone should do is pick the question wisely. Which is perfect because I already picked those out! The second thing is to structure the interview in a proper way. She wrote down some ways people have done interviews. There is Literal, narrative, and hybrid. Literal is just writing down the questions and answers only rephrasing some things. Narrative is explaining what the interviewee says in third person. Then the hybrid is a mix of question and answers and the author saying things in between them. The third tip the blogger wrote is famous interviews for inspiration. This article gave me insight on how to make the perfect interview article leading me in the perfect direction for my magazine! Now lets get writing!!


-CN










https://blog.flipsnack.com/how-to-write-an-interview-article-for-a-magazine/

Comments

Popular Posts