Testing.....Testing

Four more weeks till the due date and the anticipation is rising. Time is passing by way too fast and that means I  have to step up my game. So today I started to create my magazines layout on Canva.com. I came up with a few ideas for how i want my magazine cover to look like.

Here is option 1, I added a picture I found on Pintrest to show where my picture would go.The masthead has different fonts because I liked how it looked minimalistic but also bold. I choose to call my magazine Le Beau Mag because that means the beautiful mag in French.

 option #2




option#3 for magazine cover




    Ahh I don't know what to pick I love all of these colors! Im going to go get some feedback from friends and family because Im so torn between the colors for the cover. I'll get back to you though on which one I choose!

-CN
                                             

Comments

Popular Posts