The Meaning.

In every story there is a plot, even in the case of making a magazine there has to be a plot or real meaning behind it all.  As I began researching independent fashion magazines I came across this article: 10 independent fashion magazines by Stine Fantoft Berg. Stine Fantoft Berg gives a very insightful synopsis of the top ten independent fashion magazines. By looking at this information it gave me more of a direction to be heading towards for my magazine. I want this magazine to be more of a fashion and personal magazine. I want to show that fashion has now changed and that everyone is beautiful in every piece of clothing. That is why I want to use my friends as a source of inspiration, my friends come from many different backgrounds, and using them as my main models in my magazine gives the magazine more of a personal feel to it. Not only will the magazine be personal but it will also be fashion forward and heavily influenced on photography as well. I want the readers of this magazine to view as almost art while still being informed, all in one.
 Now that I have the meaning of my magazine down now I have to start planning on how its going to work and come all together.
-CN





Berg, Stine Fantoft. “10 Independent Fashion Magazines.” STACK Magazines, 3 Mar. 2017, www.stackmagazines.com/style-fashion/10-independent-fashion-magazines/.

Comments

Popular Posts